Thursday, March 31, 2011

IT/Drafting Services

I have 15 years experience in the institutional casework industry with 10 years in the IT department. I started as a cadtech and worked my way onto the IT staff as a software engineer. I currently handle all IT functions, user support, pc support, AutoCAD drawing, programs for factory equipment, all reports used for production of projects. I am experienced in AutoCAD, Visual Basic .net, Crystal reports, Java, SQL, Paradox and some web design. I can also operate the Weeke and Morbidelli CNC routers. I am capable of working as a team member or solo. I am experienced at dealing with over 100 users, dealers, vendors and customers. I never turn down an opportunity to learn a new skill or advance the ones I have.
  • AutoCAD
  • Visual Basic (vb6 & .NET)
  • Crystal Reports
  • Java
  • SQL
  • Paradox
  • Design Drafting
  • Web Design
I offer reasonable rates and 24/7 support. For more information email me at:
  • Microvellum
  • Ardis
  • Operate Weeke & Morbidelli
  • House design
  • Commercial Casework/Millwork design/engineering/drafting
  • Remote IT support











No comments:

Post a Comment